Work With An Experienced Probate Attorney You Can Trust. Work With The Gostanian Law Group.
At the Gostanian Law Group, we understand that trust and estate planning, administration and litigation can be a complex and emotional process. Our attorneys bring a broad range of experience to help you make informed decisions and offer compassionate guidance when you need it the most.
Meet Our Staff
- Amy L. Gostanian Esq, Managing Partner/Founder
- Michelle C. Bartolic Esq, Partner
- Odeha L. Warren, Senior Litigation Associate
- Justin M. Kincheloe, Senior Litigation Associate
- Cassidy L. Russell, Planning and Administration Senior Associate
- Rafael R. Hagopjanian Esq., Litigation Associate
Our Trusted Support Staff:
- Diane W. Davis, Estate Planning Paralegal
- Jay Freedman, J.D., Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Cara Ouellette, Probate and Conservatorship Paralegal
- Emily Yamada, Legal Assistant
- Jaqueline Medina, Legal Assistant
- John P. Gostanian, Chief Financial Officer/Controller
- Lauryn Bretches, Litigation Paralegal
- Douglas Hausman, Client Services Coordinator
- Sheilah Buack-Shelton, Director of Operations
- Ashley Hazen, Office Manager
- Kelly Ngo, File Clerk
- Wes Hahn, Billing Specialist/Client Care Coordinator
- Kimberly Sexton, Probate, Trust and Conservatorship Administration and Litigation Paralegal
Our team has extensive estate and probate experience and understand how stressful the litigation process can be. We have thoughtfully drafted thousands of estate plans and have assisted hundreds of clients in protecting their own legacy in Southern California.
Let Us Help You
Whether you want to create a simple Will, or establish a Trust to ensure your loved ones have what they need to leave a lasting legacy, our attorneys are here to help create a plan that identifies and properly addresses potential problems and maximizes the monies flowing to your beneficiaries. We can also assist you with establishing guardianships or conservatorships, and effectively guiding trustees, conservators and professional fiduciaries in the execution of their duties.
When disputes arise, our attorneys understand the unique pressures and difficulties you will face after the loss of your loved one. We offer compassionate, honest, and skilled legal guidance to help protect you and give you the best chance of success.