Identifying Estate Planning Tools That Address Your Needs
Even those with modest estates may benefit from the use of trusts as part of their overall estate plans. Others, however, may be well-served by a straightforward, carefully drafted will. At Gostanian Law Group, we are here to help you identify the estate planning instruments that address your unique needs today and years down the road.
Our team of attorneys has the insight necessary to tailor an estate plan that protects your loved ones, your legacy and your peace of mind. We have skillfully advised countless families and individuals throughout Orange County and the surrounding areas. Our founding attorney, Amy Gostanian, is board-certified in estate planning and probate law, one of a select few to have earned this distinction in the Southern California area. When you work with us, we will use our substantial knowledge of California’s estate planning laws to achieve your goals.
“Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.”
– Oliver Wendell Holmes
What Are The Benefits Of A Trust?
Trusts are legal instruments that can help individuals, families and businesses minimize tax obligations and streamline probate, among other advantages. Many of our clients have used trusts to gain these benefits:
- The smooth, quick and private transfer of assets outside of probate
- The security of knowing a child with disabilities will be cared for by way of a special needs trust and still maintain eligibility for government benefits
- The potential tax savings of a revocable husband-wife trust upon the death of a spouse
- The flexibility afforded by revocable trusts
- The savings of fees and costs
Trusts are not a one-size-fits-all legal solution to estate planning issues. We provide knowledgeable and honest estate appraisals to you because we want you to have the legal tools that best suit your concerns.
Helping You Administer Your Trust
Should you add a trust to your estate plan, we will provide thorough and attentive trust administration services, including:
- Affidavits of death
- Transfer of real property
- Notice to beneficiaries (Probate Code 16061.7)
- Accountings to beneficiaries
- Litigation and related issues
- Sub-trust funding
Learn More About Your Options During A Free Consultation
At Gostanian Law Group, we aim to make sure that your interest as a beneficiary or as a trustee is protected. Contact Gostanian Law Group by email or by calling us at 866-330-0578 in Newport Beach to schedule a free, 30-minute initial consultation with our experienced trust and probate attorneys.