What You Need To Know About Trusts
Even those with modest estates may benefit from the use of trusts as part of their overall estate plans. Others, however, may be well served by a straightforward, carefully drafted will. If you would like a knowledgeable and honest appraisal of your estate, your personal goals, and the advantages a trust or trusts may provide for your unique estate plan, please contact our law firm in Orange County, California.
“Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.”
– Oliver Wendell Holmes
I, Amy Gostanian, am the founder and lead attorney of the Gostanian Law Group. As an experienced estate planning and administration lawyer, I have seen the many benefits our clients have experienced through the use of trusts in estate planning.
- The smooth, quick and private transfer of assets outside of probate
- The security of knowing a child with disabilities will be cared for by way of a special needs trust and still maintain eligibility for government benefits
- The potential tax savings of a revocable husband-wife trust upon the death of a spouse
- The flexibility afforded by revocable trusts
- The savings of fees and costs
At the Gostanian Law Group we will help you identify your goals and the opportunities available to you under California probate and tax laws.
Steps In Trust Administration
We provide thorough and attentive trust administration services to clients throughout Southern California, including:
- Affidavits of death
- Transfer of real property
- Notice to beneficiaries (Probate Code 16061.7)
- Accountings to beneficiaries
- Litigation and related issues
- Sub-trust funding
At the Gostanian Law Group we aim to make sure that your interest as a beneficiary or as a trustee is protected. Contact the Gostanian Law Group by email or by calling us at 866-330-0578 in Newport Beach to schedule a free, 30-minute initial consultation with our experienced trust and probate attorneys.