Pomares, Sacha Esq.
Sacha is new to Trust and Probate Administration, Conservatorship, Probate proceedings, and Trust and Probate Litigation, he had a year of litigation experience prior to joining our firm.
He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Business Administration from Whittier College, Whittier, California. He continued his education at Chapman University School of Law in Orange, California, receiving his Juris Doctorate.
Sacha is currently a member of the Orange County Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Section; Conservatorship, Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Section) and is licensed to appear in all courts of the State of California.
He resides in Orange County with his loving wife, Katelyn, and their two (2) kids.
- Estate Planning 20%
- Probate & Estate Administration 20%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 60%
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- Whittier College, Whitter, California, Whitter, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Business Administration
- American Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association (Trust and Estates Section)
- Orange County Bar Association (Conservatorship Section)
Current Employment Positions
- Junior Litigation Associate