Patton, Joseph E. Esq.
Joseph is Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law with the State Bar of California. Joseph has practiced in the Probate field since 2012, including Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Administration, Conservatorship, Probate proceedings, and Trust and Probate Litigation, gaining extensive knowledge in the many different aspects of Probate law.
Joseph was recognized as Rising Star for 2020 by SuperLawyer in Estate and Trust Litigation.
Joseph received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology, Law, and Society from the University of California, Irvine in Irvine, California. He continued his education at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California, receiving his Juris Doctorate. He was also awarded a certificate in Business Law studies.
Joseph is currently a member of the Orange County Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Section; Conservatorship, Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Section) and is licensed to appear in all courts of the State of California, as well as the U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
Joseph is a lifelong Orange County resident and enjoys spending his free time at home with his wife and three young kids.
- Estate Planning 35%
- Probate & Estate Administration 40%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 25%
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- University of California, Irvine
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Criminology
- SuperLawyer Rising Star- Trust and Estate Litigation, 2020
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trusts, & Probate Law – State Bar of California
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association: Trust and Estate Section, Conservatorship Section