Ms. Bartolic received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from San Diego State University. She continued her education at Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California, receiving her Juris Doctorate. Ms Bartolic has been in the Trust Litigation, Estate Planning, Conservatorships, and Probate field for over five (5) years and have gained extensive knowledge in the many different aspects of the Trust and Probate Law.
Ms. Bartolic is currently a member of the California Bar Association and the Orange County Bar Associations and is certified to appear in California State Court.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning 20%
- Probate & Estate Administration 20%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 60%
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Trust and Estate Section
- Orange County Bar Association Conservatorship Section