Mr. Patton is currently a member of the California Bar Association, and the Orange County Bar Associations and is certified to appear in California State Court. Joseph Patton is a certified specialist.
Mr. Patton received a Bachelor or Arts degree in Criminology from the University of California, Irvine in Irvine, California. He continued his education at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California, receiving his Juris Doctorate, where he was awarded his Business Law certificate. Mr. Patton has been in the Estate Planning, Administration, Probate, as well as Trust Litigation field for over six years and have gained extensive knowledge in the many different aspects of the Trust and Probate Law.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning 35%
- Probate & Estate Administration 40%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 25%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning & Trusts, California State Bar
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- University of California, Irvine
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Criminology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association: Trust and Estate Section, Conservatorship Section