Gostanian, Amy L. Esq
Amy is the founder of the Gostanian Law Group. After receiving her Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law, she opened the Firm (Formerly the Law Offices of Amy Gostanian P.C.) in June 2005.
For more than a decade, Amy has expanded Gostanian Law Group adding other passionate and knowledgeable individuals to the Firm in order to provide our clients with the very best legal counsel.
Amy was certified as an Estate Planning and Trust Specialist by the California State Bar in 2010. Amy has effectively drafted, administered, and litigated numerous estates, bringing her clients positive results and effective zealous advocacy during a difficult time. Amy is thoughtful and strategic from the beginning to the end of a client's case- whether it is estate planning, administration, or litigation.
Amy is a member of the American Bar Association, the California Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Associations and is certified to appear in California State and Federal Court. Amy has been a guest speaker for the Orange County Bar Association- Conservatorship Section and is one of a small handful of attorneys in Orange County recognized as a SuperLawyer in Trust and Estate Litigation for 2020.
Amy resides in south Orange County with her loving husband John and three (3) young daughters.
- Estate Planning 15%
- Probate & Estate Administration 15%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 70%
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: Certificate of Entrepreneurship and Technology Law
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Economics
- Super Lawyer- Trust and Estate Litigation, 2020-2021
- Super Lawyer Rising Star- Trust and Estate Litigation, 2014-2015
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trusts, & Probate Law – State Bar of California
- American Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Trust and Estates Section
- Orange County Bar Association Conservatorship Section