Amy L. Gostanian Esq, Managing Partner/Founder
Amy is the founder of The Estate Lawyers. Amy opened the Firm (Formerly the Law Offices of Amy Gostanian PC/Gostanian Law Group, PC) in June 2005 with the fervent desire to help people solve legal problems through tenacious advocacy.
For more than a decade, Amy has sought out other superstar talent that have a passion for helping people during incapacity and death. She has strategically sought out knowledgeable individuals to provide our clients with the very best legal counsel.
Amy was certified as an Estate Planning and Trust Specialist by the California State Bar in 2010. Amy has effectively drafted, administered, and litigated numerous estates, bringing her clients positive results and zealous effective advocacy during a difficult time. Amy is thoughtful and strategic from the beginning to the end of a client's case- whether it is estate planning, administration, or litigation.
Amy is a member of the American Bar Association, the California Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Associations and is certified to appear in California State and Federal Court. Amy was the former chair for the Orange County Bar Association- Conservatorship Section and a speaker for multiple panels for the OCBA. Amy is one of a small handful of attorneys in Orange County recognized as a SuperLawyer in Trust and Estate Litigation from 2020-2023.
Amy resides in south Orange County with her loving husband John and three (3) young daughters.
- Estate Planning 5%
- Probate & Estate Administration 20%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 75%
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: Certificate of Entrepreneurship and Technology Law
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Economics
- Super Lawyer- Trust and Estate Litigation, 2020 - 2021
- Super Lawyer Rising Star- Trust and Estate Litigation, 2014 - 2015
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trusts, & Probate Law – State Bar of California
- American Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Trust and Estates Section
- Orange County Bar Association Conservatorship Section
Current Employment Positions
- Managing Partner/Founder