Bartolic , Michelle C. Esq.
Michelle has practiced in the area of Trust and Estate Litigation since 2013. While Michelle practices in all areas of Probate including Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Administration, Conservatorships, Guardianships, and Elder Abuse, Michelle focuses her practice in Trust and Estate Litigation. Michelle handles litigated matters from intake through trial.
Michelle received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with a focus on International Relations from San Diego State University in 2007. Michelle earned her Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2012, where she was on the Dean's Honor Roll and received American Jurisprudence Awards and CALI Awards for Excellence in Constitutional Law, International Business Transactions, and Legal Analysis.
Michelle is currently a member of the Orange County Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Section; Conservatorship, Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Section) and is licensed to appear in all courts of the State of California, as well as the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, and the U.S. District Court, Southern District of California. Michelle has also appeared in the California Court of Appeal for the 4th District.
When Michelle is not in Court, you can find her outdoors, hiking, climbing, and enjoying California's diverse natural beauty.
- Trust & Probate Litigation 80%
- Probate & Estate Administration 20%
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Trust and Estate Section
- Orange County Bar Association Conservatorship Section