Ms. Gostanian received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Economics from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She continued her education at Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California, receiving her Juris Doctorate. Ms. Gostanian opened the Gostanian Law Group (Formerly the Law Offices of Amy Gostanian P.C.) in June 2005. Over the last decade she has grown a reputable and trusted law firm in the areas of probate, estate planning, administration and litigation.
Ms. Gostanian was certified specified by the California State Bar in Estate Planning and Trusts in 2010. Ms. Gostanian has effectively drafted, administered, and litigated numerous estates, bringing her clients positive results and effective advocacy during a very difficult time.
Ms. Gostanian is currently a member of the American Bar Association, the California Bar Association, the Los Angeles and Orange County Bar Associations and is certified to appear in California State and Federal Court.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning 20%
- Probate & Estate Administration 20%
- Trust & Probate Litigation 60%
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: Certificate of Entrepreneurship and Technology Law
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Trust and Estates Section
- Orange County Bar Association Conservatorship Section
- Super Lawyer, 2020
- Rising Star, 2014-2015